1. What are our rings made of?
- For Tungsten Rings we use Tungsten Carbide: The material which use to make Tungsten Rings called Tungsten Carbide. It is a material, which is much harder than steel.
Tungsten Carbide. n.d. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tungsten_carbide (accessed Sep 1, 2015)
- For Cobalt Rings we use Cobalt Chrome: Cobalt Chrome is a metal alloy of Cobalt and Chrome, it has a very special mechanical strength. Because of the high corrosion and wear resistance, it is now very commonly used in fashion industry to make Jewelry, especially wedding bands.
Cobalt Chrome. n.d. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt-chrome (accessed Sep 1, 2015)
2. Are all rings in Stock?
- No, not all rings are in stock. Once we received your order, if our system shows that we have no stock, we will need to produce them for you.
3. How long does it take to receive my order?
- If the rings you ordered are in stock, it takes only 3 to 7 days until you receive the delivery. However, if the rings you ordered are not in stock, it takes extra 7 to 14 days for us to produce them for you.
4. How about international delivery?
- We offer for every product free shipping, and free shipping to anywhere in the world.
5. How could i return the rings i ordered?
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.